Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 7th!!!

2 birthdays and 1 anniversary to make cards for on December 7th  - so here they are!                                                                                  
The cupcake card is for Libbie - obviously! She makes such gorgeous cakes for everyone else I thought that I'd make her one - even though she can't eat it! She's on her 'wedding' diet anyway! The card was cut out on the Cricut.


This card is for a friend I worked with for over 20 years. Quite appropriate for an ex-music teacher                

                                              And finally .................... an anniversary card for my cousin and his wife who're celebrating 25 years of married bliss!
I'm loving this 3D flower die. Flowers are made with handmade paper and the tips of petals are tinted with inks. Ivy leaves are Nellie Snellen dies.

No comments: