Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New blog challenge .... Less is more

And today's post is for....................the Less is More challenge ~ a brand new challenge blog!!
I tried to keep the card clean and simple ~ two die cut hearts, one black and one pink glitter (!) mounted on to a plain white 5inch square card. 'With love' is embossed using a Provocraft embossing folder and there are two lines either side (which don't show up very well in the photo) Finished off with 3 pink gems. Definitely less is more!! I hope this meets the Challenge requirements ~ I don't do very much stamping , I prefer die cutting. I think I may have to make this the Valentine card for OH!!http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Hi Diane!
Well done you!
You'll probably get loads of lovely things said about your cards now!
I hope you'll be a frequent visitor to our blog and if I can ever be of any further assistance, I'll only be too pleased to help!
Great card by the way!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Margiemac said...

gorgeous cards, such a lovely site.
must ask the name of the font you use. It is so elegant.

will keep on looking

kind regards

margemac