Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jafs and me !

Well it seems ages since I've had the chance to blog properly. The beginning of July saw me and OH on holiday in France. We stay with my sister and brother-in-law at their house in the Loire valley. As they have a swimming pool we usually manage to get lots of swimming/sitting by the pool done while we're there - but not this year!!! Weather was definitely a bit of a let down. As they saying goes (!) when it's hot, it's very, very hot but when it's not, it's horrid. Sorry couldn't resist that. OH drove back almost all the way to West Midlands in rain and we arrived back last Wednesday, very late. I had a brief two days at home - just enough time to get my plants in the garden and greenhouse almost sorted and then I was off again - this time to cat/house sit for my daughter and 'soon-to-be-son-in-law' at their house in Leicester while they're are on holiday in the south of France.

Jaffa- isn't he gorgeous?
This is Jaffa - he's good company (when he's awake) and likes nothing more than a comfy lap to sit and sleep on.
But I'm MISSING doing my crafting! I can't wait to get back to my cosy craft room and create. I've got so many ideas buzzing round in my head though I'll probably forget them once I'm back. I'm going to enter the LIM challenges once again (I sooooo miss those) and just generally keep in touch with blogland. Off to make my lunch now and then maybe cut out some more fabric triangles for Libbie to make the bunting for the wedding.
Back on Saturday.

No comments: