Saturday, October 1, 2011

Flowers galore!



These are a couple of cards I've been playing with this week. This first one is a tag card.
Base is Kraft card (5inch square - my usual base). A simple luggage tag with die cut flowers and leaves arranged on it and placed at an angle on the card. Green card candi added to the top corner to balance the sentiment in the opposite corner.


Another Kraft card base with a Nellie Snellen mount for the flowers. These are paper flowers I found at a car boot a few weeks ago (and I'd forgotten I had them!) I rounded 2 of the corners and added 3 small pearls to each.





And finally  some more of those bargain flowers, this time on a square die cut mount (Nellie Snellen again). This is a pale green pearl base card which doesn't show up in this light. (I may take another picture in daylight.)




I hope you like these latest efforts and take inspiration from them, but please don't copy them.

No comments: